Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 24: A Day of Meals


For Saturday, I thought I would give you a day's worth of meals.  We got up early, I got up at five, John about six and John made omelets.

They had pepper, onions, mushrooms, ham, and turkey sausage.  And cheese of course.  It was a good way to start the day.




I mentioned that some pasta would be good for lunch.  John made a few suggestions but as soon as he said Lo Mein, I said, yes!  He got all the parts together to cook it up.


It made a lot more than I should have eaten and John ended up saving half of his.  It will probably find its way into my lunch next week.



For dinner, it was stuffed peppers.  Hard to believe that was our first post on this blog. He made extra filling to put in the freezer so we can have it again.  The recipe is here!



It was a tasty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment